| a. Definitions
For the purposes of these terms and conditions (“Terms ”):
• "Card" shall mean ICICI Bank debit card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
• "Debit Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card and who has received the communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of direct mailer / e-mailer / SMS or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
• "Program" shall mean the activity of making three or more online purchases using ICICI Bank Debit Card during the program period to avail MakeMyTrip vouchers worth Rs. 1000 or to win a Samsung Galaxy SIII every week during the program period
• “Week” shall mean period of 7 days starting from Monday and ending on Sunday during the program period
• "Program Period" shall mean period commencing from June 11, 2012 to July 28 20, 2012 (both days inclusive).
• “Online Purchase” shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Card Holder/s by using his card present details on or through World Wide Web. Net banking transactions shall not be considered as online pruchases
• “Reward Points” shall mean the Payback Points credited back to the Payback Account to which the Card is linked, which shall be equal to 5 Payback Reward Points (Payback Points) for every Rs. 100 spent online with ICICI Bank Debit Card.
• "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
• “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled by the Merchant Establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
b. Program / Offer
• The Program is valid for the Debit Card Holder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank.
• The Debit Card Holder/s shall be required to carry out minimum Three Online Purchases in the Program Period in order to be eligible for the offer.
• The offer construct shall be as follows –
2. If the Debit Card Holder/s ceases to be the Debit Card Holder/s at any time during the currency of the Program, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Debit Card Holder/s.
3. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
4. All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited (Phone banking & Correspondence Unit), ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032".
5. In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
6. These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
7. ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Merchant Establishments. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Debit Card Holder/s with the Merchant Establishment directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
8. ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Debit Card Holder/s under the Program.
9. ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
10. ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Debit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card at an ICICI Bank terminal.
11. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Program shall be borne solely by the Debit Card Holder/s and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues. ICICI Bank shall be entitled to deduct or set off the amounts of taxes, etc., if any, mentioned above from all amounts payable by ICICI Bank to the Debit Card Holder/s and balance amount, if any, of Cash Back will
• Top 5 online spenders by total amount of online spends on ICICI Bank Debit Card every week during the program period shall get a Samsung Galaxy SIII.
• Any Debit Card holder who does minimum 3 online purchases of Rs. 100 or above with his ICICI Bank Debit Card during the program period shall get vouchers worth Rs.1000 from MakeMyTrip
• The Samsung Galaxy SIII winners shall be intimated through email and SMS on their registered email address and mobile no respectively. The winner list shall also be displayed on ICICI Bank website.
• Winners of Samsung Galaxy SIII shall be given a voucher which can be redeemed on Samsung estore i.e. https://www.samsungindiaestore.com/
• The winners of MakeMyTrip vouchers can use them to avail the following discounts -
• Rs. 400 off on domestic flight bookings
• Rs. 500 off on domestic hotel bookings
• Rs. 100 off on bus ticket bookings
• The winners shall be intimated about the vouchers within 30 days of promo period. ICICI Bank reserves the right to delay the credit of the Reward Points in the event it suspects any fraud or issue by the Card Holder/s or with regard to the Online Purchase.
• The Program is applicable for the Primary Debit Card Holder/s.
• Facilities /services on which shall not be considered as online purchasesare not available: Cash withdrawals at ATMs and banks, all standing instruction payments, Void Transactions, shall not be eligible for the Program. Bill Pay/Online Purchases through ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking channel shall not be eligible for this Program.
• Acceptance of the offer by the Debit Card Holder/s constitutes permission for ICICI Bank and its Affiliates to use the Debit Card Holder/s name, photograph, other details which are furnished to ICICI Bank, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without being liable to pay any additional charges to the Debit Card Holder/s.
c. Other Terms and Conditions
1. The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Debit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
be paid to the Debit Card Holder/s / credited to the account of the Debit Card Holder/s.
12. The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.